Frequently Asked Questions
How is Forteman® different from other delay sprays?
Unlike many topicals which only sit on the skin, Forteman® contains the EPHIPHASIC® Absorption Technology which penetrates through the skin(antioxidant rich but without skin irritating chemicals) to desensitize the nerves of the penis for a longer lasting effect and delivers locally for an immediate effect.
How many sprays of Forteman® should I use?
The desired ejaculation control may be achieved with 1-2 sprays on penile skin
The number of sprays per application depends on the individual’s sensitivity, the desired length of time to prolong ejaculation and the level of arousal. Forteman® users enjoy learning the best dose for them. Dosage can be adjusted up to a maximum of 10 sprays
How do I apply Forteman®?
1. Hold bottle upright and prime the pump until Forteman® dispenses
2. Apply 3 sprays (ejaculation control may be achieved with 1-2 sprays) on the skin of the penis. An erection is not required to apply to the penile skin.
3. Rub thoroughly into penile skin until Forteman® is completely absorbed into the penile skin.
4. Wash hands to avoid getting into the eyes
5. Adjust dosage, up to a maximum of 10 sprays to achieve the desired results.
What happens if I used too much Forteman®?
You may experience temporary loss of sensitivity, temporary loss of erection or irritation. If this occurs, wash the penis with soap and water and symptoms should subside. If symptoms persist, contact a physician.
When should Forteman® not be used?
Forteman® should not be used if you or your partner are allergic to lidocaine or any other anesthetics or the ingredients in the product. Do not use on broken skin. Do not spray in or near the eyes. Forteman® is safe for oral contact but rubbing the product into the skin until absorbed and dry before oral contact is encouraged. Do not use if your partner is, or may be pregnant. Lidocaine is an FDA category B ingredient and has not been proven to be safe to use in pregnancy.
Why does Forteman® have a child resistant cap?
Forteman® should be kept in its child resistant container and out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Will my partner be able to detect that I am using Forteman®
If used as directed and Forteman® is completely rubbed into the skin until absorbed and dry, your partner will only share the benefit that you are lasting longer.
Am I required to wear a condom to prevent transfer with Forteman®?
Due to the EpiPhasic® Technology, Forteman® penetrates the skin. If applied as directed, its effect should not transfer to your partner.
- Maximum sensation
- No prescription needed
- Patent-pending EPIPHASIC® antioxidant-rich absorption technology
- No harsh skin irritating chemicals (alcohols, glycols, thymols, etc)
- Easy to use
- Ready in minutes
- Effective absorption
- Physician recommended
- Made in the USA
- Up to 90 uses per container